CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fall Quarter Update!

We've had a great few meetings so far, and I'm really looking forward to the rest of this quarter - the study in Acts has been great, and I can't wait to see where it will take us. I'm also excited for our Community Service opportunities, and socials as well! Here's what we've planned/done so far:

October 9th - An evening at Silver Oak bringing smiles to the elderly with our cute little ones :-)

October 26th - Weekend of Service - we'll be serving at a New Haven house on Debra Lane in Vista during the PM shift (1-5pm). It will be home-makeover type jobs, such as painting, fixing things, yardwork, etc. Dress to make a mess! We need to leave are kids with childcare.

October 30th - Costume party w/ the kids?

November 1st or 15th- Murder Mystery Afternoon! More details to come. . .

November 20th - Holiday Potluck? W/ kids?

Please take the polls to the right of this blog - that way we can anonymously decide on some different things :-) See you this Thursday!

0 comments: