Hey everyone - so glad we're back to Growth Group season!
We've had a great few meetings so far, and I'm really looking forward to the rest of this quarter - the study in Acts has been great, and I can't wait to see where it will take us. I'm also excited for our Community Service opportunities, and socials as well! Here's what we're planning so far:
October 9th - An evening at Silver Oak, playing golf and painting nails at the elderly home - also bringing smiles to their faces with our cute little ones :-)
October 26th - Weekend of Service - we'll be serving at either New Haven or Downstown on Sunday afternoon - more details to come. . .
October 30th - Costume party w/ the kids?
November 1st or 15th- Murder Mystery Afternoon! More details to come. . .
November 20th - Holiday Potluck? W/ kids?
We'll discuss more via email or in group - see you this week!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Fall Quarter Rocks!
Posted by Josh, Chrissie, Matthew & Kaylie at 12:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment